We take great pride in our members who come forward to make presentations at our monthly luncheons. Topics are numerous and varied, always providing entertaining and education experiences. If you have topics you would like to see presented, please let us know at email@example.com.
In addition to our very popular luncheons we also host annual events such as our Fall Picnic and Christmas Holiday Party. Being community oriented, we participate in blood donations every other month through the Bonfils Blood Center.
Important News - See links below for event details:
- New trip to Peru from Bob Martinez; check out our Special Events section.
- If we don’t have your email address, please send it to us - firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not share anyone’s email, but you will receive notifications about upcoming events in a timely manner.
- October 19: Luncheon - Kingdom of Bhutan in the Himalayas (Note change in room - Blue Spruce/Columbine Room)
- November 2: “MidLife 2” at BDT Stage
- November 15: Deadline for “A Wonderful Life” at Candlelight Dinner Theater
- November 16: Luncheon - National Ice Lab
- December 7: Blood Drive
- December 15: “A Wonderful Life” at Candlelight Dinner Theater