We take great pride in our members who come forward to make presentations at our monthly luncheons. Topics are numerous and varied, always providing entertaining and education experiences. If you have topics you would like to see presented, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our very popular luncheons we also host annual events such as our Fall Picnic and Christmas Holiday Party. Being community oriented, we participate in blood donations every other month through the Bonfils Blood Center.
Important News - See links below for event details:
- Our annual picnic is coming up quickly on August 27th. Put it on your calendars!! See the Special Events section for details.
- If we don’t have your email address, please send it to us - email@example.com. We do not share anyone’s email, but you will receive notifications about upcoming events in a timely manner.
- July 20: Luncheon - Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- August 4: Candlelight Dinner Theater: “Wizard of Oz”
- August 17: BDT Stage: “Footloose”
- August 27: Annual Picnic at Boulder County Fairgrounds